Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! We ship internationally through untracked International Priority and Economy services to reduce the cost of shipping of our products.
What’s your roasting schedule?
- Due to the quality of our green coffee we roast to order and ship out immediately after so you get our coffee fresh. 😊
How should I brew your coffees?
- We recommend brewing with a ratio of 15g to 250g of water at 99 °C. That’ll be 0.53oz. to 8.82oz. At 210 °F for our friends in the imperial system. Also no, it will not burn the coffee, the coffee is roasted at above 200 °C (390 °F), if you’re experiencing burnt flavors it is possible that we have made a mistake (in which case we’d appreciate your feedback).
How should I store your coffee?
- We highly recommend vacuum sealing and freezing our coffees for maximum preservation. Seven days post roast for filter and 10-14 for espresso.
- If you do not have access to a vacuum sealer we recommend that you keep the beans in an airtight container, away from direct sunlight.
- What if I want to return a product?
- If you’re not satisfied with our products please send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will help you.